- PodcastEpisode 27Duration 37:10
Vincent Stanley, Director of Philosophy at Patagonia, shares the "8 Philosophies of Regenerative Capitalism."
- PodcastEpisode 26Duration 27:04Veronica Olazabal, Chief Impact and Evaluation Officer for BHP Foundation and President of the American Evaluation Association, talks about measuring the bottom line of social entrepreneurship: social change.
- PodcastDuration 38:51Catering Passoni, Co-Founder and Co-Director of Havenly, goes beyond job training and placement to build community and collective power among refugee and migrant women.
- PodcastDuration 29:13Neil Yeoh, Founder and CEO of OnePointFive, mobilizes talent to keep global warming below 1.5'C by connecting businesses with expertise and technology to solve their sustainability challenges.
- PodcastEpisode 23Duration 26:54Danny Egol, Co-Founder of IDEAS Generation (IG), is building community and collaboration among next generation leaders working on Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access, and Social justice (IDEAS).
- PodcastEpisode 22Duration 17:29
Ben Young, Co-Founder of Hugo & Hoby, makes sustainable furniture accessible to corporate customers with their network of local fabrication shops and their partnership with community forestry initiatives.
- PodcastEpisode 21Duration 21:13
Greg Grinberg, CEO of ActualFood, fights chronic disease using technology and behavioral science, by building an online grocery system that nudges consumers to make healthy choices.
- PodcastEpisode 20Duration 18:24
Janice Shade, Founder of LocalCap, pursues her vision of democratizing entrepreneurial financing.
- PodcastEpisode 19Duration 29:47
Erik Clemons, President & CEO of ConnCAT, shares the work that he does to create impact at three different levels: direct service for individuals, community level initiatives, and policy level work to tackle root causes.
- PodcastEpisode 14Duration 13:26
Susannah Burrage and Jake Harrison bring it home with their perspectives on business and society.